Rida (Orbit) - Time-limited 1/1 print sale!
● Rida (Orbit) 's One of one print.
● 8x11 inch archival Giclee print on 260g Premium Luster paper.
● This print is only available from May1- May15.
● All proceeds will be donated to a Tea Base (https://www.myteabase.com)
● Pick up only - The purchased print needs to be picked up at June’s studio (35 Hollywood Ave. North York ON M2N0A9).
Group of artists in Toronto created artworks that is inspired by the majestic animal, Tiger.
Tigers are revered as guardians and divine spirits and symbolize courage and power in Korean folklore and myth.
Each artists interpreted this on their own way!
From Rida (Instagram: @Orbit.wife)
Inspired by the 80s and Japanese and Korean city pop, the candy coloured tiger is a more feminine take on a strong and traditionally rigid figure of Asian society. Made in clip studio paint with the guidance of June Kim.